Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never mind, googled the seller name and found the website. Trying to get an answer if they are plug and play or if the connector needs to be spliced on. Looks like they'll wire in some resistors for an extra $20 if you get it from their site, which I need since going to the motodynamics integrated tail light. Fast blink on one side but not the other drives me insane.

http://www.newragecycles.com/848_Mirror_Block_Off_Turn_Signals_p/848-mbo.htm

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, just received an email from NRC. They do need to be spliced in, like the others. As always the recommended method is to solder in the wires to the OEM wires.

Damnit Brian... Would have gone through you if I hadn't already ordered directly from NRC. I was being lazy though and thought I'd found something new so didn't crawl through my usual vendor bookmarks to make sure.

I have them on my bike and like them. They lay flat and give off good ligt. They are not plug and play...you will need to splice them to the factory connector. If you do not want to cut up your stock blinker harness off the mirrors, you can order the connectors at the same time...different vendor, should cost less than $10 if I remember correctly...I'll post a pic if I have any on my phone, if not I'll do it this afternoon

Exactly my plan. Ordered them as well. I suck at soldering though. I'm a friggin savant when it comes to taking things apart (destroying). Not so much putting back together (creating).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.