Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, this may win the dumb post for the day, but I'd rather look like a dunce and not take any chances with my bike. I have to remove my ecu in order to change out my voltage regulator, but I cannot figure out how to undo the 2 connections. Is there a certain trick to get those off? Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Court Jester
12,114 Posts
Hey guys, this may win the dumb post for the day, but I'd rather look like a dunce and not take any chances with my bike. I have to remove my ecu in order to change out my voltage regulator, but I cannot figure out how to undo the 2 connections. Is there a certain trick to get those off? Thanks in advance for any help.

It's tricky but easy, do not force them. There is a release that will allow it to rotate then it pops right off. If you don't have it by end of day il take a video, mines all taken apart.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help guys! Those are some tricky little bastards, but I finally got them off and the new voltage regulator put in. The bike seems to be running ok, just need to put my fairings back on after work and take her for a test ride!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.