Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im Thinking about tuning my bike, have enquired with tuneboy and unfortunately they cannot tune our ecu yet and it will take some time

Other options are power commander etc any other options available? Anyone have a tuned bike here? Would u reccomend changing the air filter at the same time

·
Registered
131 Posts
I heard the PC-V cannot tune the closed loop portion of the ECU either. Last I checked. Hoping to get my bike tuned in the future as well and will be using a MWR filter in place of the stock filter.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I recently installed a RapidBike EVO on my 899 Pani and have been thrilled with it so far. It filled in the weak low and mid range power and smoothed out the on/off throttle response substantially. Overall, it has auto tuned itself extremely well so far and is how the bike should have come from the factory wer it not for emissions regulations. It has also added noticeable midrange power.

It appears that they offer a module for the 821. It is definitely worth looking into.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.