Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am wanting to remove the key switch from my 848 track bike, will I have any issues with the immobilizer if I do? It has the Termigioni race ECU Installed, but after some searches on here, I couldn't find a definitive answer. I would be using the Woodcraft eliminator harness do accomplish this.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hi all, I am wanting to remove the key switch from my 848 track bike, will I have any issues with the immobilizer if I do? It has the Termigioni race ECU Installed, but after some searches on here, I couldn't find a definitive answer. I would be using the Woodcraft eliminator harness do accomplish this.

Thanks in advance!
You can take the chip out of your key and epoxy it to the immobilizer antenna ring. Otherwise you could have your ECU reflashed so it doesn't require the immo. The key switch eliminator will only eliminate the key switch (duh?, I realized how dumb that sounded while typing it!)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can take the chip out of your key and epoxy it to the immobilizer antenna ring. Otherwise you could have your ECU reflashed so it doesn't require the immo. The key switch eliminator will only eliminate the key switch (duh?, I realized how dumb that sounded while typing it!)
Thank you for the info!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts