Ducati.org forum banner

41 - 60 of 194 Posts

·
Banned
726 Posts
Rosco,

My dealer ordered the 2 piece open cover from Speedy Moto, but it's stamped, "Cycle Cat," on the inside. I believe the pressure plate is Ducati Performance, but it's been a while, and I'm not sure. I don't recall where the captors and springs came from, (I think they were Speedy Moto also, but I could be wrong).

Elton
Cool, I think I would like something like that if the stock Bimota cover does not fit after I install the MPL slipper and basket.

I have read that the MPL basket is a little bigger than stock and only MPL covers are gauranteed to fit over it.

The MPL half cover also looks nice.

Cheers
Ross

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Nice pics everyone. A+++

·
Registered
87 Posts
I thought so, but I swear I saw a post on some forum where someone did. Sounded like a bad idea to me if you actually wanted to be able to service the thing.
I think on the post you were reading, they are referring to using locktite on the 3 bolts thats holding the clear plastic on the front of the cover...:) Thats what I did too...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey guys great pics, got lots of good ideas. Is this something I can install myself or would the dealer have to do it?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Ducati Performance plate + cover and Speedymoto springs and caps.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ducati Performance pressure plate, SpeedyMoto stainless springs with black collars, 1/2 cover from Pro Italia, 2008 1098

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Where did you get that clutch cover ... that is absolutely stunning !!! I want one for my Tricolore.

~V~
Here's one on my Tri. Don't seem 'em everywhere.
I think I got mine at Superbike Italia. I tried to get one for someone else but didn't see them on the web site anymore. Think the guy called and they found one for him they had in stock in Europe.

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
We kept ours closed and home made...:) Around $10for some paint, SS Button heads and and some glass.

and my sons, we did a lil different.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Here's Mine.

(Don't Know The Brand) Cover.
Speedy Moto Caps & Springs.
Ducati Performance Plate.

Attachments

·
Banned
726 Posts
Didn't plan on going all black but I think it turned out ok.:)

Attachments

41 - 60 of 194 Posts