Ducati.org forum banner

41 - 60 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Not sure right now what fender kit I wll use in the future, also not sure how safe it is from the back or side for the car drivers when I put the turn lights in the vent box.

·
Registered
119 Posts
trolling 848'r pics:

Leo's, Competition Werks and Clear Alternatives.
which rear hugger do you have?

are the stickers on the leo vince exhaust removable?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Let's see what everybody went with, so post any tail pic's you have! Thanx Guy's. Here you go one of my bike and one of a Dodge Sprinter van i'm building to hold two "desmosedeci's".
hey im loving all the pics and i would also love to see more of you yellow 1098 with the carbon wheels. have you got more pics that i can perv on?;)

·
Registered
86 Posts
i have to say im loving these turn signals in the duct tail but unfortunatly it isnt legal in western australia and neither is having the rego in a spot that can not be seen. :banghead:

Iv got an idea that involves tiny electric motors and the regastration wer if your in any trouble hit a button and the rego goes up so you cant see it:banghead:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
i have to say im loving these turn signals in the duct tail but unfortunatly it isnt legal in western australia and neither is having the rego in a spot that can not be seen. :banghead:

Iv got an idea that involves tiny electric motors and the regastration wer if your in any trouble hit a button and the rego goes up so you cant see it:banghead:
Check out Fastags...
http://mannsmotorsports.com/fastags

·
Registered
250 Posts

Why go to all that trouble and have to hack up your wiring. Just go old school. Take off you're plate and put in in your pocket, or under the seat (If it will fit) WHEN you get pulled over, explain to the officer that your plate fell off just a few minutes ago while riding and you stopped and picked it up. I have a friend who got away with it for years.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Why go to all that trouble and have to hack up your wiring. Just go old school. Take off you're plate and put in in your pocket, or under the seat (If it will fit) WHEN you get pulled over, explain to the officer that your plate fell off just a few minutes ago while riding and you stopped and picked it up. I have a friend who got away with it for years.
thats a good idea but people wouldnt believe that things just ''fall off'' a ducati 1098. and they tend not to try to believe you when you have racing stickers all over your bike or it sounds like mine does

·
Registered
250 Posts
When people that don't know bikes hear one running, they think things are falling off of it!

Besides, we'retalking law here. What they "believe" is meaningless. It's what they can "prove" that counts.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Gary..here is a pic side on..but you probably want a close up?

I've got one - it has a real crappy light which I'm going to switch with the stock unit.

I'd like to see your close-up because I can't see that detail - it looks like you bent the light away?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Im not concerned about the crappy light.....it works so its legal and that all that matters

here is a closer shot though i dont think its the angle you need

yes i had to bend the light bracket up

·
Registered
32 Posts
On the competition werkes LTD kit, has anyone had any issues with additional heat in the tail section due to the lights in the rear vents? I think that kit looks sick, but if the vents block the airflow and cause more heat, its not worth it to me. Thanks for anyones input.

41 - 60 of 180 Posts