Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Just installed this Rad grill guard and all i can say is that i am very happy with it! This is my first naked bike and now with the new Monster being water cooled, there is this fragile radiator prone to get nicks and easily damage, no protection what so ever! So i decided to install one of these guards from Evotech Performance. it is a bit pricey but the quality speak for itself! Powder coated in black, aluminum material which weight next to nothing but very strong. Fits like a glove too. Installation took 10 minutes and i must say that i am not as worried now going up the speed and having anything slice through the radiator.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Here is some more pictures to give you an idea how it blends in well over the oem Rad. I wanted to order this online from Proitalia.com but they were out of stock. I didn't want to wait so I paid a little bit more for it locally. I paid $139 cdn at my local Ducati dealer Auto part Vehicle Engine Car Automotive engine part
Pattern Design Floor Leather Metal
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Automotive design Vehicle

Hey ChaseT,

I am thinking of getting that engine guard as well! How difficult was it to install?!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the reply ChasT! I was looking at some pictures and was debating on how bulky it may look after install? But, it sure is nice to have that protection down there. I might as well pick up this engine guard soon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.