Ducati.org forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
^ Surf, you can always buy a shorter springs on the internet for $3-4 shipped. I bought mine when I repalced the header on my old 848.
Cheers!
Now stop teasing with the small pic and take the full pic with the bike already

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Ha ha donger not yet still waiting on the ecu to come back, so the bike is still tore apart. But its coming together, I still need to order a few more parts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
Ok guys I need your help. I sent out my ecu for a reflash and now I have a check engine lite on, how can I find out what it is?
I figured it out how to read it and it is the DTC ecu failure

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ok guys I need your help. I sent out my ecu for a reflash and now I have a check engine lite on, how can I find out what it is?
I figured it out how to read it and it is the DTC ecu failure
Eww, sounds like the folks that did your reflash used an older 1098 SF map as the base, since all of the 848 SF maps should have had DTC support since day one... I'm just speculating because we don't have more info, but that sounds like the case -- if it is the case then you shouldn't ride the bike until they send you an appropriately mapped ECU.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Update on the ecu.......not good! Got it back Monday and it's the same! Looks like riding my new bike this biketoberfest is a bust. I have family down from out of state to. ...sucks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
This sucks! 3rd time reflashing and still not right! Now I think they f'd up my ecu! What am I gonna do now, buy a brand new ecu for my brand new bike with 600 miles on it!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.