Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ducatisti!

I have just found there is a company in Spain selling a new expansion tank for our bikes, made in carbon fiber. This should solve at once the annoying issue of the bursting expansion tanks (I have changed at least ten of them).

I found it surprising because I did write them some time ago, suggesting them to produce a reliable expansion tank and they told me they did not think there would not be buyers enough to justify the investment. Finally it seems that EVR company thought different and they produced this tank whose appearance is really superb.

I just wanted to share it with you, in case you are facing the well known problem and are tired of looking for a definitive solution...
:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

EVR CARBON WATER TANK DUCATI 748 - 916 - 996 - 998 - www.Carbon4us.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course, this is a well known problem and it has affected many people. It seems that the welding process at production site is nok, and it is even worse regarding latest spare parts produced by hte supplier, that are lasting less and less every time...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.