Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know I just found out yesterday that my 13' 848 Corse SE has been deemed totaled.

It was hit while parked about a month ago at work.

Just wanted to bid everyone here farewell and thank you for all you help and inspiration. Maybe one day I'll pick up another Ducati. Till then ride safe and keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Sorry to hear TopGear, good luck on your next purchase & hopefully insurance will look after you but just because the bike has been totalled doesn't mean that you have to leave the forum, you are a part of this place & I am sure that you will be on 2 wheels again shortly!

Cheers!

·
Registered
564 Posts
One door closes and another one opens. I wish you well and hopefully you're back on two wheels sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
If you need help with the bloke who hit it, I know a guy...we can get him taken care of...

Sorry to hear about it, hope you get back to twisting the grip soon

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. It's all good, I'm still riding. I bought a friends 2005 R6 a week after the 848 went down. And the guy who hit the bike was cool about. Admit fault and his insurance paid 100% of the bill. Hopefully one day down the road I'll pick up another Duc.

I'll still lurk but just not as often as I've been busy lately.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
As Zoot said, don't quit the best Panigale (Ducati) forum due to your unfortunate accident. Thank goodness you're physically OK though!

Funny thing is there have been MANY members here who are posting everything from technical advice to what mods you should put on your bike and they don't even own a Ducati- much less a bike at all, and they continue to do so with no problem whatsoever. Thus you can stick around and enjoy the site regardless since you DID own one and perhaps may even come across a killer deal on another one here at same time brother! Hell, I'll even sell you mine at an extrordinary price if you wish! Lmao.

No need to say farewell Topgear. Stick around awhile! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.