Ducati.org forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's contest time again boys n' girls! You know the drill! Do some safe riding out there and post a pic of your bike!

We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close in one week. (Monday, February 22) Entries with the most "LIKES" will make the final poll. So you guys decide who makes it!

Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
• Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)
• You must be the owner of the bike
• Photoshop and other software can be used for enhancements only. No photo manipulation allowed

The winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card from Ducati.org and be featured on the front page!

Looking forward to your entries!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
My Flash White Ducati 1198S
Same bike as before just re-painted or different 1198? I remember seeing pictures of your bike a couple of years ago. The coolest 1198 I've ever seen!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Trending

Looks like there seems to be a trend of posting drivetrain pics and some of the bling included in the Wheel, sprocket, chain, and hub sections - therefore I figured why not continue the look and put up one of my own.

Its almost like we have inadvertently set up a line of rules for Wicked on this Months photo submissions (DRIVETRAIN PICS - :popcorn:)

I never count on winning so its not big deal to me.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.