Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Full Termi Exhaust 1098S

**No Longer a Feeler -- Now For Sale, asking $1,350 plus shipping**

I am selling my 2008 1098S with under 3,000 miles and I am kicking around the idea of removing my full old style termi exhaust (includes, ECU and filter) and selling it separately. I'd put my stock exhaust back on the bike and sell it like that. Before I go through the hassle of doing all that (or paying a shop to do it) I want to see if there would be any interest in the Termi's and at what price? If I can get some solid offers that make it worthwhile I'll go through with it. Let me know. Thanks!

Here's a bad picture of the exhaust on the bike but you guys get the idea...

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Looks like 2008 was a good year for you.....

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM's replied to.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM's replied to.

·
Banned
578 Posts
Are you into Astrology? What do you think 2013 will bring? I am curious because I was thinking about getting a new dog and I am worried about the Government.
Lol!:laughing:

I saw a older set of slipons on Craigslist for $550 in the SF area.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a pretty good price. Keep in mind this feeler is for the full kit which includes piping, ECU and filter.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Full exhaust is now for sale. Asking $1,350 plus shipping.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks jbellz

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM's replied to

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Make an offer price is $1,350 OBO...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Can't believe you haven't sold it yet at that price. I've been trying to sell mine for a while and I've gotten a ton of offers way over 1350. Good luck with your sale. Free bump.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Skuo07. I can't believe it either. The complete setup new is more than double and my set is in amazing shape with hardly any miles.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Where are you located? Are you willing to sell without filter and Ecu? Is this also forsale on eBay as I found one fore same 1350?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
samyakmodi -- I prefer to sell it within the US if I can and no I'm not willing to reflash the ECU

House1098 -- I'm located in Phoenix, AZ and I'd like to keep the system together unless someone is willing to buy the ECU and filter separately...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will do. If anyone is interested in the ECU and filter lmk and we can work something out so House1098 can pick up the exhaust itself.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PM's replied to

1 - 20 of 25 Posts