Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just throwing this out there in case anyone's interested. This is made by the company I work for, and I bought 3 of them a while back (employee limit), but I really have no need for all of them so I figured I'd get rid of one. See here for more info:

17-pound vapor | Viking Cylinders

This is brand new, never used. It's the equivalent of a 20-lbs standard steel tank that most people have. It's made out of fiberglass, so it's much lighter. They are more expensive obviously, but due to the light weight they're great for taking them with you if you go camping or tailgating, or for RV's to keep weight down, etc.

$80 +shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Bump for enlightening me about this product. I think this one is too small for my 40' Toy Hauler but I am always looking for a way to shave some weight from this beast of a camper. Sounds like something my wife and teens can move around when empty plus the translucent body will help us keep a better eye on the bottle.

Two of the viking tanks are going on my wish list for sure.

GLWS.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for enlightening me about this product. I think this one is too small for my 40' Toy Hauler but I am always looking for a way to shave some weight from this beast of a camper. Sounds like something my wife and teens can move around when empty plus the translucent body will help us keep a better eye on the bottle.

Two of the viking tanks are going on my wish list for sure.

GLWS.
Happy to help! Yes, this one is probably too small if you're trying to use it to power certain things in a big toy hauler, such as heater, water water, fridge, and anything else that can run on propane typically found in RV's. You'll probably want a couple of the bigger ones for that. But this would come in handy if you need a mobile one to take out of the camper for grilling or other camping related things ;)

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts