Ducati.org forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Looks great n betting it sounds even better. Im considering an aftermarket exhaust for my 2017 821. Looking at termis, akrapovic and arrow so far. Seems a lot of options out there. Not looking to be super loud but wanting a little extra volume, with a deeper note. Think i need to go with a CF can as i dont like the tinnier, sharp sounding exhausts. Leaning toward termis despite the cost as the upmap seems the least complicated way to ensure it gets the best from the new pipe. Any thoughts on the akrapovic or arrow offerings as ive never heard them on a monster 821. Cheers, jase

Jase - check out the SC project Conic.

Hey for the 821 did you need a link pipe and if so did it come with it?

No link pipe needed. Just remove stock exhaust and slip on compwerekes. The only issue I had was that the exhaust was rubbing on the swing arm. Very tight fit. So I just I just bend the tab on the exhaust a hair out and it fit with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya same here even i experienced that...bike runs cooler on odo..did u feel that the exhaust headers and radiator hose heat a lot with cw exhaust..iv not tuned it yet...also iv experienced that the bike initial pickup has increased but it takes few seconds more to hit the top speed compared to stock exhaust

Ya same here even i experienced that...bike runs cooler on odo..did u feel that the exhaust headers and radiator hose heat a lot with cw exhaust..iv not tuned it yet...also iv experienced that the bike initial pickup has increased but it takes few seconds more to hit the top speed compared to stock exhaust

Get it tuned. I added this slip on and a air filter. My bike was running dangerously lean.

Ya doin that.. neva tuned my bike and dont know the process too ,but doin it on dyno..did u tune it directly to ur stock ecu or u installed power commander?
Amd also when we tune the bike wid new map does it automatically calibrate with the riding modes sports ,touring and urban which have different power bands

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.