Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after waiting 6 weeks and not receiving my order. I was able to cancel the order and order directly from the manufacture. Everything I ordered from Evotech was in stock and shipped the very next day from placing my order. My SC Project exhaust was made to order and was received within 14 days. Time to get busy!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
You won't be disappointed with the quality of the Evotech guards. I've had a set on my 08' 1098 for a few years and they are still in excellent condition.

From memory, I had to enlarge one of the holes on the radiator bracket. Not sure if you will have to do the same.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh and lucky me I took my bike in for the 600 mile service. They adjusted the cams and said the front was 4 degrees off. Runs smoother down low now...and now I have an empty space on my bike. They must have deleted the evap canister for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The service manager/lead tec said he could get a few hrs over warranty to tweak the bike and getting it running better before I do my performance upgrades, pretty cool of him

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys I'm installing my new pegs on my oem rearsets. Is there an easy trick to compressing the spring to get the pin through, I'm struggling with it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Should be able to compress the spring with your hands. I just put the springs in the peg slot and slid the pin through the whole set up. Just make sure you don't put them upside down. Makes it very difficult

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks man I got it. ...I took the mounting bracket off the bike. Then I realized I needed to leave it on to get the leverage. Looking good man, now if I only had my ecu back I'd be in good shape!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts