Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This camouflaged bike cannot be mistakenly associated with other one, all the elements spotted in previous shots are present and it is 100% the new Ducati that will start to be sold in 2012.

Read more

·
Banned
578 Posts
Looks like it still runs the short tail section which doesnt leave much room for a passenger.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Looks like it still runs the short tail section which doesnt leave much room for a passenger.
That's what passenger bikes are for. I hope it's monoposto only.:D

·
Registered
293 Posts
I find it interesting that they got only one picture of this bike? Wouldn't you try to get a couple? Maybe it went by too fast....or maybe its a planned release to add to the excitement. :)

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Actually it's not the first picture as this one was already posted here a couple of days ago... :stickpoke :D

Still looks promising...

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
looks like the new Aprilia RSV ..

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The smaller tail makes the tire look bigger!:stickpoke
Does the Tail tidy kit hes running make the tire look big too? :stickpoke

No, Actually it will be a 200 Profile tire instead of 190. As per the Italian blogs I have been reading up on.
This is what i was referring to. I figured the rest of the ppl had already read about this considering theres about 3293239242 threads about it. lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
to me it looks like a slick that tire, no matter what speed the tire has the read tyre shapes still can be visible.. blurred no matter how bad the picture is.

and as i wrote in the article.. this picture is more likely 'rpovoked' by Ducati's marketing dept. they really know how to do things ;)

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
nope, doesn't do it for me either... if I want a mono I'll be riding a RSV4 Factory.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
It's def just a marketing shot. They would be monitoring everything we are saying. If it was not a marketing leak whoever took the photo would be clicking away like a mad bastard and we would see more than one shot.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Does the Tail tidy kit hes running make the tire look big too? :stickpoke

This is what i was referring to. I figured the rest of the ppl had already read about this considering theres about 3293239242 threads about it. lol
I never said that the tire wasnt bigger. Only that the smaller you make the tail...the bigger the tire looks:stickpoke

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
withn the current OZ ruling requiring 3/4 coverage of the back wheel, that thing is going to suck with whatever they stick on below the number plate area

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
ass end looks like a real after thought to RTA type requirements.Definately not pretty in those pics.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts