Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so everyone warned me that this stuff is addictive. Went to Jennings last Friday for novice school, then spent Saturday and Sunday on the track with my 1098. Got some race plastics that came in the day we were leaving, transformed the beauty into an ugly Duc (heard lots of comments that people have never seen a purple Ducati!). Holy cow, it's been a week and I can't stop thinking about each turn and wanting to go back!! This is an addiction by every definition out there! I'm 49 and am kicking myself for not starting sooner, just gotta figure out how to get permission from the wife to justify weekends away from the family (I just made her Christmas shopping a lot easier by blessing off/allowing permission for future events 馃槀). Picked up some parts from some members off the classified forum and established some great dialog, thanks for the tips. Looking forward to seeing some of you fellow addicts out there!

Looking for some upgrade parts now!

Attachments

Registered
Good job Peter!

Do you want a slip-on exhaust (Akrapovic)? :D....the triples I have are on "sale pending" status, so I don't think I can help you with that right now.

Registered
Sebastion from Melillimoto is sponsoring a track day on the 29th of November. Hopefully the stars align properly for me and I hope to be there.

Registered
Aside from the lack of turns on the roads here in NE FL not such a bad place. Jennings 2 1/2, Roebling maybe 3. Barber maybe 5 1/2 my favorite only got to do a weekend but a great facility.

Sebastion/ Melillimoto has a great reputation and my understanding is that he builds engines for many racers and bikes for customers across the country.

Ive used him exclusively and have never had a bad experience.

I haven't been on the track in the past three years, maybe longer but hoping to make a comeback on the 29th.

So any members that may make this day, drop me a PM. I may need a tow around the track...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.