Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a cool video online of flames coming out of a termi... Has anyone done this with the Akrapovic? Is it safe to set up the bike to do that? I know the lamborghini's have a special exhaust and it is pretty popular mod on the aventadors...

Would love to show off and rev to see flames coming out...haha :rlwhore::mad:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Over fueling without catalytic converters. It happens like CPH has said before tuning. Tuners will start with a rich base map and then cut back fueling and advance timing as they tune looking for a target air/fuel ratio.

It may look cool but in most cases it is not healthy. It can cause cylinder wash out (fuel washes away oil) and can lead to motor going boom.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Over fueling without catalytic converters. It happens like CPH has said before tuning. Tuners will start with a rich base map and then cut back fueling and advance timing as they tune looking for a target air/fuel ratio.

It may look cool but in most cases it is not healthy. It can cause cylinder wash out (fuel washes away oil) and can lead to motor going boom.
+1

:kaioken: looks cool but not good at all for engine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments... You have talked me out of it...
Not going to harm my baby, she gets enough attention without flames. :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Install a small torch size propane tank, use a 12v controlled solenoid valve to turn on, run an ignition system wire and feed tube for the propane into the cans to feed out towards the rear opening. Push the button and presto, you have exhaust flame kit.... and a ticket if a cop sees it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.