Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says for you luck few, how is the paint job on it. I hear alot of people saying that the only complain they had was the paint on there S and standard version. Mainly on the tank and tail. Just curious as I can't wait for the day to get mine. I honestly hate this site as I check it everyday and its just sick ...sick..sick what you guys with your 1098 do to me.....soon my prec..oh wait people are readings this lol :p . My TC is due between the 15 and 20th unless some sort of delay again. I hear for alot of people the pics are not even close how sexy this thing in person is.

~Edvin.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ed -- I saw the TC at my dealer's last week and it was GORGEOUS!!
If I had the money to spend, I would definitely get it. The wheel color, which looks flat and dull in pictures, has a strong 'metallic' glow.
The small Italian flag on the nose went completely unnoticed by me in the pics, but really stands out when you see her in person.
Paint on the tank is great -- and I got an explanation about the vertical 'bronze' section on the tank is supposed to be in recognition of the ole days when race bikes had a window on the tank to show fuel level.
I think you'll be very pleased with it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts