Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Regretfully selling my car to fund raise for my business. I bought it at lexus pompano beach last year to use as a highway commuter between my home there and up here and only did the trip 5 times. All but 700-1000 miles are on the highway. total miles are approx 7,150
She has EVERY option, heated and COOLED seats, red leather backup camera electronically adjustable suspension modes, 8speed automatic gearbox w paddle shifters, 4 piston 2pc brake rotors etc etc etc, I've had every kind of car from 20-250grand and this is the absolute BEST "do it all car" the ride quality in comfort mode is S class quality, handling in sport modes feels like a bmw m5, motor gets 30-31mpg down the highway and it looks stunning, ultra modern and sophsicated and about half the servicing and running costs. You won't see any others lined up in your office parking lot. Just serviced at rorich lexus approx 200miles ago. Full warranty of course..
This is also NOT the 2013 model, 2014 f sport is heavily revised including an entirely different transmission which improves mpg and performance dramatically, please do your own research.

TRULY a shame to have to sell, especially since I no longer have my FL home and letting this go now with such little use out of it!

Serious parties contact Eric by phone or text @ 412.400.6900 I'm happy to show the car any time of the day in peters on rt19

No trades at this time please
I have shipped cars w Exotic Car Transport a handful of times and they are the best carrier should you decide to buy this from afar, I'll also pick you up at pittsburgh international sport so you may "fly n drive"

ONLY looking to recover $46.750 out of her

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
GLWS...if I had a house to put this car in, I would. LOL. Drove my friend's and damn that is a nice ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.