Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I do not know if selling my bike is the right thing to do especially when I have taken two years and spent nearly £19,000 building it but I thought that I would 'test the water' and see if anyone was interested either as it is with everything left on, totally standard, or without the Termi System.

The bike is in mint condition, has not been out in the wet and will have a full belt service prior to sale. This has to be one of the best 749R,s in the country. It is the best bike that I have ever owned and I may regret selling it but only time will tell.

DUCATI 749R LTD EDITION

2004, 4000 MILES, 1 OF ONLY 600, 1 OWNER.

Very Desirable Full Carbon Model With Magnesium Engine Casings, Titanium Valves, Full Ohlins Suspension, Ohlins Steering Damper, Forged Marchesini Wheels, etc etc.

This bike has virtually every available extra fitted and cost nearly £19000 to build. All parts are new or nearly new.

Extras include:-

· New Polished full 57mm termignoni exhaust system with carbon cover, race ECU and race air filters

· Sargent carbon effect seat with Italian flag logo

· Black Alloy fuel cap

· Carbon fork top adjusters

· Carbon hugger

· Carbon front mudguard

· Carbon tank pad cover

· Carbon seat hump cover

· Carbon sprocket cover

· Carbon heel plates

· Carbon exhaust guard

· Carbon swinging arm covers

· Renthal grips

· Dark tint db screen

· White front number board

· Clear lights set with LED rear light

· Hand made Ducati Corse frame plugs

· Black Alloy clutch cover with window

· Fast by Ferracci slipper clutch/polished springs

· Small alloy number plate holder

· New Galfer wave discs front and rear

· New Power commander

· New Red samco hoses

· Cycle cat bar risers, multi adjustable with GP reservoirs

· World supersport underslung rear caliper relocating bracket

· Titanium rear wheel nut

· Titanium rear disc bolts

· Gilles black anodized rearsets

· Pirelli Diablo Corsa 3s

· Brand new 06 spec Ohlins front forks

· Brand new DID gold chain and Renthal sprocket

· R & G paddock stand bobbins and front fork sliders

· All original parts included

Looking for £11,495 fully serviced with everything, bargain considering the specification, over £5000 of extras !!
Part exchange available, Ducati warranty available.
On display at M & S Motorcycles Newcastle UK.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice Looking R, Have One Myself And Love It But Just Doing A Deal For The New 1098 After Sitting On One . Just Hope Its The Right Move And Dont Regret Selling The R.
So Iang You Tradeing Up For The 1098

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thinking of it. I have the option for a one and my dealer has placed my bike in his showroom. I can strip the bike and return it to standard which I may have to do. What sort of price you been offered for yours. PM me.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Every Duc owner I've ever talked to have given me the same advice ... "Never sell your Ducati - you'll eventually want it back."
Especially this one, that is a very sweet looking 749R!
Hang onto it and after I pay off the 1098 (in 2 years) I'll want it.

·
Registered
590 Posts
BillTheCat said:
iang i have a 1098 base i will trade you if you can get the 749 into the U.S. :D Don't sell it man! that is sweet

WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY!:stickpoke :confused: :wtf: :nutkick: :stir: TRADE THE 1098? mmmm I may have to buy his bike just, so I can have yours!:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts