Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I recently got my 848 EVO and I was also able to get this gear as well but I already have a couple helmets and an A* jacket that I like.

I am going to put this stuff up for sale

All the gear has only been used for 200 miles .. I bought the 2012 848 with 196 miles and the owner had only used the gear when riding this bike.

Jacket and gloves are not even broken in

Disclaimer... the stuff while barely used is not brand new .. there is no damage to any of the gear but may be a dirt spot here or there .. if you need better pics of any specific thing let me know

AGV Ducati Dark Rider helmet with flip down sunshield SIZE LARGE .. manufacturer date 11/11 -so this is easily good for almost 2.5 more years ..... 160 shipped lower 48

Dainese Ducati Corse 2012 leather jacket - EURO size 54 - 275 shipped lower 48 - sold

Ducati Runner 11 gloves - size XL - no longer for sale

Feel free to search for past threads .. ive got 100% perfect seller feedback ..

Please text me at 508 287 5384 with any questions or drop me a PM

Would also be open to trade for CF pieces for an 848

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have the same helmet and can attest to how comfortable it is. The flip down visor is so useful and the main reason i bought it. Wish this was posted just a couple days earlier, i just got a jacket for around the same price but would have snapped this up off you in a heartbeat as i am in central MA. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I am interested in the helmet, that is if you want to ship it to New Zealand. We are on the same planet albiet, I live at the arse-end of it.

I have trolled USPS Priority Service and from Attleboro to Auckland 1010 NZ, it quotes roughly around $50.00 using their 6-10 day service. Of course, this may vary when you plonk the physical item on the USPS counter. The freight content will be the deal-breaker. I note you have a freight content included in the price to the lower 48 states.

I have used USPS in the past for shipping parts etc to NZ from Seattle, L A and Florida . Never any problems.

I will take a punt that it fits my nut. I fit a Bell MX5 Large.

Will pay by PayPal and won't dick you around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts