Ducati.org forum banner

FOR SALE: Time Capsule BMW M3 16k original miles

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  mike_the_motorbike 
#1 ·
Up for grabs here from my same good friend who is selling one of his desmo's and a bunch of cars decided to let this car go to a new collector. It is a 1995 with every available option that year, original owner, 100% original car, has hid lights installed and original included. absolutely stunning car, looks like its on the showroom floor and we just time traveled. Here are a few pics....

Entertaining all qualified, reasonable & respectful offers.
Parties please contact Eric 412.400.6900

Shipping can be easily arranged with Exotic Car Transport who we've had stellar success with in the past.

See less See more
#2 ·
Up for grabs here from my same good friend who is selling one of his desmo's and a bunch of cars decided to let this car go to a new collector. It is a 1995 with every available option that year, original owner, 100% original car, has hid lights installed and original included. absolutely stunning car, looks like its on the showroom floor and we just time traveled. Here are a few pics....

Entertaining all qualified, reasonable & respectful offers.

Parties please contact Eric 412.400.6900

Shipping can be easily arranged with Exotic Car Transport who we've had stellar success with in the past.

I think you might get a better hit selling it on one of the m3 forums. Love the emphasis on the desmo in the first pic and not the car

Sent from my iPhone using Ducati.org Forum

#3 ·
2 Desmos???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.