Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Court Jester
12,080 Posts
Those look like the stocks (I like the stock shape) I thought Termi looked different, for some reason I like the carbon look (not usually a fan of carbon)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those look like the stocks (I like the stock shape) I thought Termi looked different, for some reason I like the carbon look (not usually a fan of carbon)
Thanks, bud! I believe these were the earlier model Termis - before they tried to go w/ the "akrapovic look".

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I also forgot to mention that I took off the Blue/White - regular Termignoni decals... Those colors didn't match the bike at all, so I decided to keep the carbon color scheme.

I have 2 heat-proof Carbon Termignoni stickers instead. Matches the exhaust so much better!

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price drop for quick sale... $500 picked up in Maryland, or $550 shipped including PayPal fees. Thanks!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Put on my Akrapovics for 2015, and these termi slip ons are now off my bike. PM me if you're interested. I'm located in the Baltimore area - Maryland. I often make trips up to NY (NYC, Long Island)...

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Replied to all PM's... These sold last night. Thank you, GL.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks James the slip on is amazing. Extremely well packaged and super fast shipping! Kudos to the seller.
Thanks, G! I appreciate the kind words. Of course, be safe, ride safe, and post some pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.