Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All prices are paypal fee's and shipping included in price... I don't dick around you buy the part I ship next day.. May trade for ? looking for a matching set of brembo RCS's.

Marchesini forged 7 spoke rear 1098-1198 rear rim.
has a couple of marks(pictured) $old.SOLD.SOLD.

Speedymoto through body sliders $old.SOLD.SOLD.

Stock ducati passenger seat Mint.50$

Stock heat shield 20$..stock heel guards 20$.(foot pegs sold) Not pictured but have stock red tail light 25$. stock air filter20$.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thallam75. I will hit u up here. But the passenger pegs have been sold.

LAH78. yep they will fit(848/1098/1198) but to just let you know these are just the pucks you would need the rod that goes through and are through body kind of meant for track bikes seeing how you would have to cut your fairings for these to fit.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
If anyone with a red 848/1198/1098 buys the speedymoto sliders, I have a red right side fairing that's already drilled for those sliders in excellent condition...just throwing it out there if anyone's interested. It's been taking up space in my garage for almost 3 years.

Reactions: cul8er

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn 3 years... someone buy Rub's fairing;) and @ 25 bucks you can buy the sliders from me at the same time. win,win.:D

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Yeah seems like majority of the people don't use the through-fairing sliders, or maybe the ones that do are simply not in need of a red fairings. Seems to be a hard sell even though I'm not asking much at this point.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey still have the wheels for sell

Yep, wait you asked wheels? no I just have the 1 rear 1198s left.
seems like I have been tiring to sell it almost as long as Rubs been tiring to sell his fairing... almost

I will pm you here.

Pm sent to psyclone.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright sliders have been sold. Now I just need to sell the rim and I will donate the money to the children.
And by 'children' I mean strippers and by 'donate' I mean make it rain.. :D:D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
come on guys 1 of you fuckers gotta want this. I had some interest a couple of months back. Been tiring to sell this since December 014. been on the bay and back again. If this was the late 80's I would put a gold chain on this and rock it downtown mpls, pull all the b!tches.

Make an offer don't be scared, low ball what have you's. Trades let me know. Help me help you.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
come on guys 1 of you fuckers gotta want this. I had some interest a couple of months back. Been tiring to sell this since December 014. been on the bay and back again. If this was the late 80's I would put a gold chain on this and rock it downtown mpls, pull all the b!tches.

Make an offer don't be scared, low ball what have you's. Trades let me know. Help me help you.
LOL...I've been trying to sell a swing arm and nobody seems to want that either. 2 forums and eBay and not a single offer in a couple of months or more.

Funny how whenever I want to buy something, I PM the seller after a day or 2 after it's been posted, and it's already too late and the part was sold...but when I try to sell something, nobody's interested :(

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump. price drop??? I don't know hit me up and find out. taken off at 5pm watching the fight, won't be back till tomorrow. LMK.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alright I knew persistence would pay off. Sold the rear rim to my man Donger.
I gave him an offer he could/t refuse or maybe it was the other way around.
Whatever the case it's SOLD...

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Alright I knew persistence would pay off. Sold the rear rim to my man Donger.
I gave him an offer he could/t refuse or maybe it was the other way around.
Whatever the case it's SOLD...
LOL LOL...:stickpoke:popcorn:

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
He probably just felt sorry for you...now he's stuck with a wheel! :p

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Donger, may I interest you in a swing arm to go with that wheel? :D...perhaps some springs, a shock, forks, etc.? :D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Lmao Rubbish.

Thanks for the offer. I bought the wheel o change out my '11 S forged since i like the 1198s forged better. And keep the spare for track lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.