Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All items are free--local pickup or you pay actual shipping. I would rather give them away than throw them away.

1. 696/796/1100 inner rear fender--paid $30 on eBay
2. 696/796/1100 rear subframe steel "plate" (ties together the subframe rails)--paid $50 on eBay
3. S2R "beer tray" rear fender--came with my S2R; replacement frame had a tail chop so I can't use it
4. S2R frame--broken welds at steering head. Bike was wrecked and frame replaced. But these are fairly easy to fix if you are a decent welder. People sell broken frames like this on eBay for $250. Fix it and sell it for more. If you are far away, can probably ship inexpensively using Greyhound.

If you want pics, please give me an email account and I will send them.

I may post these elsewhere, so if you want an item, please pm me.
Best regards, Rich

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
All items are free--local pickup or you pay actual shipping. I would rather give them away than throw them away.

1. 696/796/1100 inner rear fender--paid $30 on eBay
2. 696/796/1100 rear subframe steel "plate" (ties together the subframe rails)--paid $50 on eBay
3. S2R "beer tray" rear fender--came with my S2R; replacement frame had a tail chop so I can't use it
4. S2R frame--broken welds at steering head. Bike was wrecked and frame replaced. But these are fairly easy to fix if you are a decent welder. People sell broken frames like this on eBay for $250. Fix it and sell it for more. If you are far away, can probably ship inexpensively using Greyhound.

Tried to attach pics, but got an odd error message about "missing a token". Not sure what that is about, but if you want pics, please give me an email account and I will send them.

I may post these elsewhere, so if you want an item, please pm me.
Best regards, Rich
Hey bud, I'm interested in the frame and subframe. Where are you located?

Nick

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in the DFW, TX area.

Just for clarity, the S2R frame is a complete frame.

The "plate" is the piece that connects the subframe halves for a 696 etc.

Give me an email address and i will forward pics.

Best, Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.