Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've done it before and I'm doing it again, so those of you who want me to keep it, thanks, but it's not mine to keep. "Part-out" is not an option, period.

My wife would like to pick something else up that is more practical for commuting and weekend canyon driving. Being 5'-11" she would prefer something that isn't so hard on her back and doesn't require such expensive maintenance. Although I enjoy the beauty of this bike, it's just no comparison to the power my 1198 had. I have my eyes set on a new machine and I just prefer to ride a faster bike. I have decided to post this just in case someone might be interested. We were going to wait until the spring, but I figure it's worth posting. This bike is very smooth and tight mechanically, and with a recent service it's ready to ride... PRICE - $8450 OBO

Details:

2006 Ducati 749s Superbike monoposto - Black
Full 57mm oval Termignoni Ceramic Coated Exhaust
999R Ohlins Forks (new seals installed this week)
999R Radial mount 100mm Brembo Brakes
999R Ohlins Rear Shock
Custom LED Rear Brake/ Signal/ Plate
Gloss Black Forged Marchesini Wheels
525 Conversion Gold DID chain and Driven 14/38 Sprockets
Upper and lower HID 6000K Balast headlights
Clear Signals with amber bulbs
Has CRG Bar Mirror for freeway tucked riding
Powdercoated Gloss Black Upper Triple
Fresh Rubber

Mileage is 13XXX. All services completed and meticulously maintained. Paint is in excellent condition. Never down, one track day ridden in class C by my wife, and it's located in Los Angeles Area. Title is clean and in hand. Have all keys, documents, etc.

The Acculign Rearsets, and Ohlins Steering Damper were sold, has stock rearsets and damper now.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts