Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2007 Sport 1000 with 17K miles. Mostly stock with the exception of a few preventative upgrades like the mosfet regulator/relocation. I am the second owner, and the bike has been reliable, and routinely maintained. Other than that are just some trim pieces that I had powder coated black. Tank replaced in april /12 by Trebour cycles in NJ. The bike has normal wear, few light scratches which are hard to see.

New michelin pilot power 2CT tires installed last year, around 1K miles
CA Cycleworks exactfit timing belts installed around 14K
1098 brake master cylinder
Steering damper
Monster front fender
14/40 gearing D.I.D chain Supersprox rear 525

asking $11,000 OBO,
located in NY

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
all 3 keys, key card, and original books with previous owner's service records and clean title on hand

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Wow I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet! These were in great demand the last couple of years and they were selling for around $12k in great condition. The only modern bike that's appreciated over the last few years.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes its strange. People kept asking me to buy it whenever I would ride it, then I put it up for sale and i hear crickets. LoL I did get a few offers but no sale yet. I feel my bike is priced very fairly compared to others.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow man, I hope for your sake you sell this thing soon, it's hard to believe this beautiful bike is still here. That said I secretly hope it's still around in the spring, when I can justify buying it ;-) Perhaps I'll start now on making more room in the garage...

Good luck!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Make some space man! I just want it to go to a good home. Cant justify having two of the same bikes. I hate having it sit in my garage.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts