Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a couple parts for sale...some seem hard to find as I was unable to locate them and had to purchase OEM to replace them.

Prices do not include shipping. Send me a PM with your zip code and I will get a price for you (coming from 35007 in case you want to check). Most of the parts are pretty light, so I don't imagine it should be to bad (unless you are looking for overnight or something). I will pay PayPal fees (so you know you are covered by PayPal protection). All parts will ship within 24 hours of payment...I hate waiting for items to ship, so I will do my best to make sure you don't have to.

Also, not pictured, but I have:

Stock brake lever (silver), no damage. $30.

OEM front seat, in perfect condition. $30.

Sub-frame, straight and unmarked (except scuffs from zip ties), bought for my repair, but was not needed. $100.

Rear Wheel, has small dent, but holds air (sat for 2 months while waiting on insurance company and didn't lose any pressure). No chips or scratches. $200 for the wheel only or $350 with the tire (roughly 1100 miles of city riding [LOTS of tread left], pics on request).

OEM rear-sets, normal wear. $50.

OEM brake pedal. Sold
Stock exhaust slipons. Sold
A & R mod exhaust slipons. SOLD
OEM clutch Lever. SOLD
OEM windscreen. SOLD
Corse upper fairing. SOLD
OEM left mirror. SOLD
OEM right mirror. SOLD
Stock ECU. Keeping it to flash

More / specific pics on request.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Huh...thought more than the brake pedal would be gone by now.

Feel free to make me an offer...worst I can do is say no...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All proceeds go to a worthy cause...

{Que sad music and pathetic guilt tripping voice-over}

Corse Carbon Fund - Helping stock bikes realize their dreams of carbon fiber awesomeness. Please, don't let this Corse go without...every purchase will help ensure that this bike gets the bodywork it deserves!

Now wipe the tears from your eyes and make a purchase!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rob- I will take the left mirror as it appears it is still available. i previously sent you an PM on this. Please respond so we can finalize the deal.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts