Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ducati 900 engine with Keihin carbs, Oberon clutch slave, California Cycleworks Dyna Coils, CRG levers. Very nice running bike in excellent condition with 6,266 miles. Has been on display and will require a belt service (last done in 2010) and tires. Included with the bike is a second set of upper/lower side fairings, Moto Corse(MC) Ti oil cooler guard, MC 24k windscreen, MC fill caps/plugs, MC Ti exhaust, Euro headlamp and owner/service manuals. $9,000.00/OBO.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
A beautiful and rare machine. I'm surprised it wouldn't command a higher value than that in such good condition.

Sorry I am bit poor and a bit far away! It may end up going overseas.

Advertise it in foreign markets like Japan and you may have them fighting over it.

GLWS.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your kind and helpful comments Pat. Need to size down on my bikes and will take your advice regarding overseas advertising if it doesn't find a new home here in the States.

Ed

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Gorgeous bike as a great price !

Hopefully she's goes to a good home.

GLWS!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your interest in the Bimota and the kind comments from Proctologist. Sorry, not interested in trades as I'm paring back my bike collection a bit. Will work with you a little on price if you have an interest in purchasing it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts