1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2002 Monster S4 $3,600

SOLD!!!!! SOLD!!!!! SOLD!!!!!

Hello all,

My new Diavel was delivered today therefore my 916 cc 2002 Ducati Monster S4 with 29800 miles is up for sale. The bike has been cared for since day one by all of the previous owners. I get thumbs ups at all red lights cause it is very appealing to the eye. Oil change was performed a couple of months ago. I replaced rear brake pads last week and the bike comes with new sprockets and heavy duty chain. To enhance it's cosmetic looks, I installed the an open clutch cover to show the pretty red colored pressure plate. Also pictured is the timing belt which came with a NEWER 916 engine last July. Yes, the belt snapped and current mileage on the new engine is 14k!! I just won a bid on ebay for a Diavel(as you can see on the picture) and this baby has to go... Bike also comes with Owner's and Service Manuals, tools, 2 ignition keys+red key.

Questions? Don't hesitate to ask!!!

Oh and by the way, retail value of this machine is $4,800.. asking $3,600

·
Registered
542 Posts
So mileage on current engine is 14k correct?

Sent from my iPad using Ducati.org Forum

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is correct. Engine replacement done by Ducati Scottsdale and documented. Also folder with previous services included.

·
Registered
542 Posts
This is when I hate being out of state

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
This is when I hate being out of state

Yeah,

Hawaii is def a deal-breaker... I would have contributed into the shipping costs up to $200 to neighboring states. My Diavel came from TX, saw pics, spoke to seller, I felt good about it and pulled the trigger.

Lev

1 - 11 of 11 Posts