Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Danny!

If anyone emails/texts let me know you saw the ad here so I can screen the spammers and scammers!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you like the bike, but don't need/want all the spares, shoot me an email/text/pm with what you like and I'll give you a fair deal.

Have a great weekend!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update: bike only (no extras, as it sits in pics) -- $5500. See op for contact info. Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have her!

If not interested in the whole package, can work a deal on whatever part(s) you are interested in with the bike.

Also, if you are in need of a trailer, I've got a pretty solid 5x8 enclosed trailer in good shape that I could work into a package deal as well. Email me and I can send pics of trailer.

Trades: MIGHT entertain the idea of a trade as partial payment (or even swap DEPENDING ON THE TRADE!). I'd be interested in maybe a monster, a 748/998/996/916 in street trim, SS maybe... but no projects please - got enough of those.

Maybe also a utility quad... Honda Rancher/Rubicon, Kawi BruteForce, something like that. NO TAO-TAO'S!!!

Maybe consider a Zuma or Aprilia scooter as a partial trade as well.

And, finally... if you got a 1985 TransAm or IROC-Z with t-tops, I am your Huckleberry!!!

Thanks for looking!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts