Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, it's time to let this bike go to someone who have the time to ride it, it's just been sitting in my garage for too long. I will post pictures up later on tonight after a quick wash :)

A little about the bike;

Has about 12k miles

Orange in color
Open clutch cover
Fender eliminator
Aluminum Wheels
Ohlin's suspensions
Gas Tank Recall done.

Other than these i think everything is stock.

Note*** I took the bike out last week and notice the chain is a little loose, I will tighten it but after 12k miles i think you might want to get a new chain. Also I haven't change the oil for the summer yet because i haven't had time, but that's not a big issue because i don't ride it.

Asking $15,500 OBO

Located in Lancaster, PA

you can email me at [email protected] thank you.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
The big money days may have passed I see more and more on E-bay these days. Not sure how many are selling though. Love the bike GLWS

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input, i haven't look but someone can make an offer. The rims and ohlin's will put someone back a couple of grand on top of a stock bike tho.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
I would love to make an offer but still paying for the Pani...

I say keep her another year or two then maybe I can afford to take it off your hands

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, I don't have to sell it but I feel bad not having the time to ride and it's just sitting in the garage collecting dust.

My buddy have the Pani S and when we rode together into town. People came up to see the bikes and was giving me as much compliment on my bike as his, or even more. Classic looks on modern technologies, best of both world.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Agreed I let my wife talk me into a 2010 GT1000, it gets a lot of attention as well. I love the bike but wish I could have found a cherry 2006 like yours. Back in 2010 we seen a 2009 sport classic but she didn't like having to bend over to hang on. Four years later and she's only been on the back maybe ten times. So knowing what I do now I wish I had searched for an 06 didn't know that much about the sport classic family back then. Someday I'll have another chance. You've got the right color too in my opinion. If you could advertise your bike on the west coast I believe that would help with your sale. I hear there is a much better market for them on the left coast. Again GLWS. And as you can see here at.org not much interest in them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts