Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

2008 Ducati 1098 - 32,000 Miles - Second Owner - Garage stored.

Purchased with 17k miles from an authorized Ducati Dealer. I am the 2nd owner. Bike was a commuter for a year. Had one down in rush hour traffic at <10mph. Brand new Michelin Pilot Power CT2 rear, relatively new Pirelli Rosso front. Always changed oil with Motul 300v.

Upgrades: Ducati Performance Pressure Plate, Speedymoto Clutch Cover (knicked from the down), Termignoni 70MM Full Exhaust System (air filter/ecu), Oberon clutch slave cylinder, 999 Voltage Regulator, Shorai lightweight battery, Dan Kyle adjustable angle bars, Dan Kyle bar ends for CRG mirrors, CRG LS bar end mirrors, Adjustable rear sets

Front right fork seal is leaking. Could use a new chain/sprocket. Still rides great. Pitbull rear stand is included with the sale. Registered through Dec 2015.

Price: $7500

Thanks,

Ed

·
Registered
979 Posts
I used DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers) when I shipped my bike from Utah to Alabama, cost was about 600 bucks insured and took about 9 business days. they come by, roll it onto pallet, strap to pallet and use forklift to put in semi, same for offload. great people

-Carbon

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looking really to sell but what do you have in mind? :)
I have been "away" from Ducatis since 2003 and have not owned anything newer than a 998..

I am in the market for a 1098 but am not informed enough regarding "high" mileage new generation engines.. If I was better informed I would be making a deal for yors.

good luck with the sale

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the comments guys. I would be more than happy to assist with shipping if the buyer is out of state.

desmotesta, if you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them to the best of my abilities. PM me if you have any concerns or questions.

Thanks,

Ed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.