Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2008 1098S w/ EXTRAS $12,500

Here is my bike. A 2008 1098S with 6k miles.
I need to sell it quickly and I have it listed for $12,500...any/all offers considered.
I've never tracked or raced this bike and it has never been down or rashed. It is in excellent shape and all the goodies are going with bike. Extras include vinyl white number plates, SpeedyMoto frame savers (sub-plastic), black SpeedyMoto 10 spoke clutch cover, Gold Barnett pressure plate, full Termignoni-race exhaust with ECU and air filter, carbon fiber rear hugger, flat black anodized swing arm, sets and passenger sets, reverse shifter (Moto GP style), Puig desmo double bubble windscreen, Dual HID headlight conversions, LED eyebrow lights, Mad Duc mirror block off plates w/ built-in blinkers, single-sided lower mirror. The bike has been babied and never abused or been in any accidents or incidents. If you need more pictures or have any questions please feel free to let me know. The bike currently has stock mirrors on. I will include the front wheel chock and rear wheel Pit Bull stand as well in addition to the bike cover and all specific tools included.

Here is the link to the cycle trader ad.
CycleTraderAd

If anyone needs more pics or info. Please email me or PM if you're interested. It needs a good home and I have to move it quickly. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I don't remember though...I'll have to do some digging to find it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone interested for it at $12K?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Nice bike man!!:yo::yo:
Can you tell me where you picked up the white number plates? I've been considering putting some on my bike and these look really nice!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Still for sole?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Where are you located?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts