Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2010 Motion Ducati 848 Race Bike

Hey guys,

Looking to sell my 2010 848 Race Bike. Never been down on this bike. It has around 3,000 miles if I am not mistaken. I purchased it a few years ago here in Dallas. From what I have been told, Brad Miller from Motion upgraded some of the components on this bike (Paint, Bodywork, and 1098 rear swing arm). Jordan from AMS Ducati Dallas has done the rest. I believe that I am only the second owner and I do not think this bike has ever been on the street. Bike is in great condition. Ill try to post more picture this weekend. Send me a message if your interested. The first picture is older, as its all I have right now. The track picture is from last season.

I do have the title signed over to me but it was never registered or transferred to my name (Race bike...never saw the point!) It is a clean and clear title. It will have new tires when sold with an extra rear rim and any other stock parts I can find. (I believe I have the triple, rear shock, front sprocket, and stock exhaust.)

SOLD.

2010 848 Ducati Race Bike
Race Bodywork With Custom Paint
1098 Rear Swing Arm
Ohlins TTX Rear Shock
Adjustable Rear Link
Ohlins Steering Damper
Nichols 30 MM Triple Tree
14T Rear Sprocket
Termi Full Exhaust with Race ECU
Race Rear Sets (GP Shift right now)
Safety Wired Performance Rear Sprocket.
Shorty Race Levers

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More Pics

OK guys,

I snapped some quick pictures this morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahh, good observation! The kickstand was just put on, bought it used from AMS. Got a good deal on it cause of the rash. Got tired of having to use a rear stand! Bike did not have one when I purchased it. Same thing with the rear sets. Got those from the Ducati shop used. Never really cared about rash on things like pegs/ kick stands.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, no worries. Yes, bike is in excellent condition. It does have the basic usage marks like minor scratches and dings from debris and what not but nothing like any major damage. I have tried to keep it clean and touched up when needed. The bike has probably seen less than 10 track days with me and the previous owner never really got into it. OH, and most of the decals on the bike are clear coated, not just slapped on there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK guys, couple of things.

I have decided to be realistic. I have seen many forums on bike selling and they always start high and then drop like crazy. Ill just go ahead and do that. So, new price.

$9,000 / OBO

Also, can a mod change the title of this thread to say:

FS: 2010 Motion Ducati 848 Race Bike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts