Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Letting go of the Bayliss special edition!

Only 1,938 careful miles, never raced or dropped.

This 1098 R made 180 rwhp and 97lb/ft of tq on the dyno!!! More hp than almost any new 1199 Panigale, certainly more torque!

ONE owner, part of my Ducati collection. MINT shape! 1200cc of pure power and speed! Has over $10,000 of quality upgrades added! I have it currently stored at EDR Performance (I know the owner).

If you are unaware of what makes the Ducati 1098R Bayliss replica so special read these first!

2009 Ducati 1098 R Bayliss Edition - Motorcycle USA

Ducati 1098R Bayliss Edition - The 12 Bikes Of XXXMAS | Motorcyclist

2009 Bimota DB7 vs. 2009 Ducati 1098R Bayliss Comparison Test Review | Cycle World

Bike also has the following top quality additions

• Full Titanium Akrapovic Evolution exhaust system with Carbon Fiber mufflers: $4,800
• Ducati Corsa factory race camshaft kit installed and timed: $4,300+
• Full Bazzaz Zfi Fuel tuner system properly mapped (pump gas) by EDR Performance including fully adjustable on the fly traction control and adjustable quick shifter:$2,000
• Brembo RCS Brake and Clutch master cylinders: $900
• Speedymoto Billet Sprocket cover, Billet Vented clutch cover and under body NO CUT frame slider kit:$400
• Ducati Performance billet clutch pressure plate:$220
• Gilles Tooling billet adjustable rearsets: $800
• Ducati Performance Racing Stand: $329

If you have any questions shoot me a pm!

Your chance to own an extremely desirable and collectible Ducati! I waited 5 months to get one of there and then had the Ducati dealership with 0 miles on it install the factory Ducati Racing Corsa camshafts. Then delivered bike to EDR Performance in Portland, OR to add some very nice quality mods to improve the ride-ability and tune it properly.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
The 1098r is the step child nobody paid attention to until it acted out. They were like oh just another 1098......JESUS FCUK!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts