Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 No Reserve!

6500 miles. Bike is in excellent condition, has always been stored inside a heated garage, and under a cover. Always impeccably maintained with records from Leo's South. It was purchased new from Leo's South, Lakeville in March of 2009. I have all the original paperwork including owner's manual and tools from new, although I 'am the second owner. Extremely fun, reliable bike that is very well sorted with any and all known problems for the Dorsoduro proactively addressed. It would not be an overstatement to say that this bike has been over maintained. I just had it in and serviced with a fresh oil change, valves last dealer checked at 3500 miles. The bike is in extremely good mechanical and cosmetic condition. Everything works, it runs great, and there is absolutely no issues with the bike. It has never been dropped or in an accident. The only blemishes on the bike are 1 small nick out of the rear of the seat and some scratches on the right or brake side hand guard when it was rubbed up against my house. The bike comes with brand new Michelin Pilot Power 3 front and rear tires, new Shorai Lithium battery, Hyperpro Front Fork Springs and Oil Kit, Leo Vince Catalytic Eliminator Mid Pipe, Evotech Tail Tidy License Plate Bracket, and a genuine Aprilia full bike cover. The stock parts that come with the bike include the stock catalytic converter pipe, stock front shock springs, as well as some extras including 2 NGK Iridium spark plugs, oil filter, and some Agip anti-freeze. The kickstand has been shorten by the dealer to prevent the bike from tipping over when parked. I'am 40+ years old and as such this bike has been responsibly ridden, not abused, raced, or tracked.

This is a no reserve auction please do not bid unless you have the funds to purchase.

A $500.00 deposit is due upon auction completion via paypal or in person. The remainder must be paid in person via, Cash, Money Order, or Cashiers Check.

Thank You.

E-bay link:
Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 | eBay

1 - 1 of 1 Posts