Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2013 848 evo motor. This bike was purchased brand new and has been meticulously maintained. The bike was a street bike for most of its life and has about 6 track weekends on it apart from casual street riding. When the bike was taken apart to sell, the motor had 7,576 miles on it. just before taking the bike apart to sell, the bike was fully serviced and had the infamous 7.5k mile service at Moto-Corse Performance of Fort Lauderdale Florida (very well known shop). Motor comes with its accessories and a woodcraft clutch slider! When used as a street bike i had the filter, oil, and coolant changed every 1,500 miles and when used as a track bike i had this done every other weekend when the bike was used. This is a great motor that brought me nothing but reliability and tons of fun. I am willing to ship anywhere and will assist as much as i can in regards to shipping outside the US. The motor will be properly tied down and crated for shipping! If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 954-605-5090!

$2,600 SHIPPED TO CONT. US

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is still available guys!

i also have a frame for sale and will sell both for 4k this week :)

2400 OBO this week on motor alone!! :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I recommend being careful as I paid for wheels and few other parts from this seller and somehow he just disappeared after accpeting payment.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am really hoping he will get back to me. If he does and let's me know what happened I will pass on the info to you.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Looks like his other for sale thread has been replied to...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts