Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well unfortunately I promised my wife that if she let me get a new bike (got in a pretty bad accident on one and the most recent one was stolen) that as soon as we were expecting our first child I would gladly hang up my helmet and sell the bike. Well as I'm sure you've already guessed by the ad, we are expecting our first child and my wife never forgets ANYTHING! I hate to see her go but a promise is a promise no matter how drunk you are when you make it.

So I've had this beauty since April of 2015. She has about 3200 miles on her and is in excellent condition. There are no scrapes, no scratches, no drops. I've only made a few minor upgrades such as: Fender Eliminator, Integrated Taillight, Double Bubble Windscreen, and a lightweight Li-Ion battery. Everything else is completely stock. First service was performed at AMS Ducati in Dallas and a new rear tire was installed around 500 miles ago. I am the original owner and since purchase it has been stored in my air conditioned game-room, so it is never seen rain or been stored outside. It will also come with a pitbull rear swingarm stand, both keys, and all manuals as well as all other factory parts. I'm asking $16,000. Right now the bank holds the title but once I get a serious offer, I will cover the difference. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]. The VIN is ZDM14BPW3EB017146 and it is also listed on cycletrader.

·
Court Jester
12,114 Posts
Congrats on the incoming kid! It's a life changer my wife said no bike from the get go. As the kids got a little older and I got life insurance she came back around ;)

GLWS

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Great looking bike. Congrats on the kid! My wife knows how dear motorcycling is and that I take all of the safety precautions very seriously. Kids are forthcoming and she actually said she wants me to get another bike. :lovebirds: She told me when our first kid comes I have to hang up the high altitude climbing as I have had a couple friends pass away and after she saw Everest:bawling:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliments. And yeah it was more of a horrible negotiating effort on my part. I'm sure she would've settled with me just getting something slower, but instead I offered more than I should have and she jumped on it. Oh well, what's done is done.

Reactions: 7 Summits
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.