Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am running metaltechs with the carbon heel guards on my track-only 848 and have a ton of spares - spare pegs, shift levers, bolts, heel guards. Asking $410 shipped for the entire package - paypal fees extra. Spares are not pictured, but included.

Selling becuase I am moving to GP shift and metaltechs do not support GP shift with the stock Ducati quick shifter.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You happen to have a stock shift lever available?
Stock, as in, OEM lever that came with the 848? No, this ad is for metaltechs.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does it come with the Metaltech brake lever too? It isn't in the pics.
I left my stock brake lever on, but yes, the spare parts bag does come with a brake lever if buyer desires.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are more pics, including all the spares. Just the spares are worth as much as I am asking, if you buy them new from Boulder motorsports! (only US importer of Metaltechs)

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am told I already have the shifter dog necessary to convert my metaltechs into GP shift. Sale is temporarily on hold till I figure that out :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
I could use the rear brake lever components -- 2 pieces, LH side of the 2nd picture, if this is available (referred to as spares).

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sold. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Do you by chance have the shift lever or and spare parts left? If not, would you by any chance know if the new owner would sell any of the extras? Thanks, Darren 480-206-4284

1 - 17 of 17 Posts