Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust System Ducati 1198S Superbike 1198 1098r 1198r EVO Titanium, Used.

The original MSRP for this exhaust was $3700. As far as I can tell you cannot even get them anymore. I am happy to send more photos if requested.

This is a beautiful exhaust made of titanium and carbon. It is the best sounding exhaust I have heard for this bike (used to have Termi) and the quality is amazing! With the included ECU that came with the exhaust (from Akrapovic) provides very smooth and silky fueling! Defintely smoother than stock or Termi. It also includes silencers in case you go to a track that has sound limits or if you just need it to be quieter for some reason.

The included ECU is mapped (from Akrapovic) for an 1198s. As far as I can tell it will also fit 1198 and 1098r but you would not be able to use the ECU for those applications.

Very good condition. The lower pipe coming off the front cylinder (is under the lower fairings and cannot be seen) has a small dent. The carbon cans have a few small or light scratches. The y-pipe rubbed against the carbon fender but it faced toward the wheel so not seen when mounted.

Asking $2400

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much! It sounds so incredible and is amazing! Definitely having a hard time with selling it :) . I will miss it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts