Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Which kind are they? Single temp, dual, digital??

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill have to check the paperwork as its been a while since I had the case open. Im pretty sure they arent digital.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Or just check the warmers themselves...if they don't have any settings switches, they're single temp. If they have something like low/medium/high or a combination of 2 of those they're dual/triple temp.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will check them out tomorrow when Im up at my garage and post back. Im an hour away from them right now.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Those are NOT chicken hawk tires warmer, it call Chicken Hawk wrap, it wrap over tires warmer keep the heat inside

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Good call Phil. I thought they looked a bit odd, but I thought maybe I don't know what I'm talking about so I won't say anything :eek:.

Looks like they are the neoprene insulators which go for about $125 brand new at various online stores.

Chicken Hawk Racing Neoprene Wheel Insulator - RevZilla

Reactions: Gunny Fitz

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The wrap hanging on the wall doesnt fit in the box with the tire warmers thus why I took a second picture as they come with them. The tire warmers in the marked tire warmer box have a triple position switch for temperature selection. Here is a picture of what is in the box to clear up the confusion:

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
PM sent...

·
Registered
828 Posts
Shit, that's a good deal for $200. Nice case and everything. I just picked up Woodcraft dual temp Gen IIIs, else I'd have gotten these.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Yeah, I PM'ed ....said I would take them....just sayin....

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Well shit, now we're talking! That's a great deal! Way to snag 'em Bob!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
What's a surprise inside the box? is there more surprise? can you open the tires see any burn? LOL

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These are sold.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts