Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the Ducati-branded Chicken Hawk single temps. Used for about a year, work great and never let me down. No burns, rips or tears, great condition. Rear fits a 180 tire quite easily and may even fit a 190/200 though I have never tried it. Come with a nice bag.

I recently got dual temps handed to me with a bike I bought, so these can go. $200 + shipping + paypal fees 3% (or send as gift).

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
funny how every time I actually need something, nobody is selling on the forum until a few days after I buy brand new from somewhere else!...I literally bought some shitty set of new warmers because I didn't want to spend much 1-2 days before you posted this! Would've loved some chicken hawks for basically the same price I paid...

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
funny how every time I actually need something, nobody is selling on the forum until a few days after I buy brand new from somewhere else!...I literally bought some shitty set of new warmers because I didn't want to spend much 1-2 days before you posted this! Would've loved some chicken hawks for basically the same price I paid...
haha, sorry man. Another forum member grabbed them. Yes, chicken hawk makes quality stuff and with warmers, you don't want to go cheap and burn them and have to buy again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts