Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Custom LED Integrated Tail Light & Comp Werkes Fender Eliminator - 848/1098/1198

Genuine Custom LED Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light to fit Ducati 848/1098/1198 in near new condition. This kit fits the bike perfectly unlike some of the other cheaper generic brands, i wouldnt have it any other way on a Ducati. Also included is the Stage 2 Equaliser & a noise filter capacitor. Equaliser if bought new separately would cost ~$46.

The Tail Light is only a few months old, in perfect working condition & still under warranty i believe. I have removed it from the bike as the bike may be going up for sale soon. Easy to fit, plenty of instructions on how to DIY on forum.

Please refer to link below for videos & further info if required.
Ducati 848 1098 1198 Tail Light Integrated Amber Turn Signals Superbike | eBay

Custom LED Integrated LED Tail Light - $125 + ~$20 p&h(postage could be less to some Metro area)
Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator kit - SOLD!!

Available for pickup from SOR Perth, WA or could organise postage.

Please PM if you require further info or would like to speak to me over the phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi ,
I decided not to go with your integrated tail lights because I called the roads and maritime nsw and they said integrated brake / indicators still need to have separate bulbs /led lenses for brake and indicators . It's a gray area but if an officer wants to get you for something they will go for anything leaving you to fight it I. Court .

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi ,
I decided not to go with your integrated tail lights because I called the roads and maritime nsw and they said integrated brake / indicators still need to have separate bulbs /led lenses for brake and indicators . It's a gray area but if an officer wants to get you for something they will go for anything leaving you to fight it I. Court .
That's fine but would have appreciate it if u had notified me that u did not want the item. From your above post, u said u wanted to get the item, i had packed it ready for shipment and awaiting your reply.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts