Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up for sale is a Ducati style Arai Vector helmet. i purchased it last week, wore it once and during my ride I realized how loose it was on my head and since I can't exchange it for a smaller size I gotta take a hit and sell it. This was my first Arai so I wasn't familiar with fitting. Rode for about 15 mins and didn't even sneeze in it. I have the bag and the book, my daughter sat in my box and busted it out so I don't have that lol.

Price: (PAID $639) Selling for $590 OBO SHIPPED

located in maryland or Virginia for local pick ups.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Ducati.org Forum mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
You can swap liners & pads for customization

Hello!
You wrote: "I can't exchange it for a smaller size I gotta take a hit and sell it"

Small to medium shell is likely the same and large & extra-large should also share a common shell. Maybe this high-end make/model allows swapping between large & XL like some others with snaps and/or velcro. There may also be a gamut of cheek pad selections for custom tayloring. If it's mail-order, try to find a showroom to see if large is for you and order the replacement liner kit there or online.

Good luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Search Arai Helmet parts ..you can change the cheek and other pads cheaply and make it almost a full size up or down...did it with my Arai XD3. Simple to do.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello!
You wrote: "I can't exchange it for a smaller size I gotta take a hit and sell it"

Small to medium shell is likely the same and large & extra-large should also share a common shell. Maybe this high-end make/model allows swapping between large & XL like some others with snaps and/or velcro. There may also be a gamut of cheek pad selections for custom tayloring. If it's mail-order, try to find a showroom to see if large is for you and order the replacement liner kit there or online.

Good luck!
Khelton reiterates: "Search Arai Helmet parts ..you can change the cheek and other pads cheaply and make it almost a full size up or down...did it with my Arai XD3. Simple to do."

Sold, re-sized and in use or reduced & still available???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts