Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a fine Ducati brand stand made by Gubelini in Italy.

You can get the bigger pin from Gubelini but it costs about $100 to get and is a PITA. So up for sale and buy the other one. This one had the tire pin and is in great shape. You can see on the back where it has some paint wear from the garage floor. That will take using a new one once to achieve, see pictures. The wheels in the picture look like they may be bent, I assure you this is just like new other than the paint on the back of the arm.

Rear wheel stand for bikes with single-sided swingarm. Includes bar to remove rear wheel with just one person.

Fits Superbikes 848, 848 EVO, 848 EVO Corse, 748, 916, 996, 998
Fits Monsters M1100, M1100S, MS4RS, MS4R, MS2R1000, MS2R800
Fits Multistradas All
Fits Hypermotards - All

Ducati sells this for $231.80 plus tax and shipping. Not sure how they come up with their prices.

$150 shipped to a lower 48 address parcel post, elsewhere at extra cost, not going to take less I may need it later...never know bought two Ducati bikes in 5 weeks recently.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Edo, just curious, why would anyone get this Ducati stand over a Pitbull? Any advantages other than the logo?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Probably same reason I did, that was what was available when I needed one. I did find I can get the larger pin for a 1x98 or my 1199 but the pin was $50 and $50 shipping from Italy. So I bought another stand instead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.