Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used for a year, works great. Very useful on a street bike but my 848 is now track only, so no need for it.

$75 shipped. Paypal as gift or add 3% please, PM.

·
Registered
698 Posts
You have no idea how badly you need it ,especially at track.it's good to know what gear you are ,not always you have time to count when you shift.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To be honest with you, I have no idea what color it is. Weird, since I should. I want to say yellow.

Someone PM'd me and said they just bought one a few days ago for $159.99, so $75 shipped is a steal.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
You have no idea how badly you need it ,especially at track.it's good to know what gear you are ,not always you have time to count when you shift.
I have to politely disagree. I do track days in one of 3-4 tracks and know all of them pretty well. Knowing shift points and what gear you are in for each corner is pretty straightforward, once you have been around the track a few times. And most of the tracks in the north east are very tight, that the 848 is a perfect bike for them - very little shifting outside the main straight.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still available guys, bump.

·
Registered
289 Posts
xxaarraa, how did you install it by the gauges? Do you happen to have a photo of how it looked before you took it off?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
xxaarraa, how did you install it by the gauges? Do you happen to have a photo of how it looked before you took it off?
Double sided tape. See pic. Also, for those who asked what color the display is, I found it! IT IS YELLOW - see below.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sold!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts