Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used for a year, works great. Very useful on a street bike but my 848 is now track only, so no need for it.

$75 shipped. Paypal as gift or add 3% please, PM.

· Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To be honest with you, I have no idea what color it is. Weird, since I should. I want to say yellow.

Someone PM'd me and said they just bought one a few days ago for $159.99, so $75 shipped is a steal.

· Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
You have no idea how badly you need it ,especially at track.it's good to know what gear you are ,not always you have time to count when you shift.
I have to politely disagree. I do track days in one of 3-4 tracks and know all of them pretty well. Knowing shift points and what gear you are in for each corner is pretty straightforward, once you have been around the track a few times. And most of the tracks in the north east are very tight, that the 848 is a perfect bike for them - very little shifting outside the main straight.

· Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still available guys, bump.

· Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
xxaarraa, how did you install it by the gauges? Do you happen to have a photo of how it looked before you took it off?
Double sided tape. See pic. Also, for those who asked what color the display is, I found it! IT IS YELLOW - see below.

· Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sold!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.