Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have for sale a beautiful Icon 1000 Chapter Jacket, it is like new, with tags. This limited-edition and individually numbered jacket sold for $600 new.

Icon spared no expense; it is super-premium, super-protective, super-stylish and the attention to detail throughout is incredible. Loaded with first-class features like a removable vest liner, zippered venting, black-nitrate coated zippers, Beautiful and protective hand-waxed leather and D30 armor in the arms, shoulders and spine.

I bought this last fall, and then sold my bike in the spring, so I didn't wear it. It's an incredible riding jacket. You WILL NOT be disappointed with the quality or features.

The jacket is a size small and fits a size 38-40 chest. I wear a size 36 suit jacket and this Icon is a little big on me. I am 5'8" 140 and lean.

Jacket includes everything that it came with (Icon leather wallet/ID holder, key fob, Icon stickers, documentation and Icon hanger).

Please email me at [email protected] with any questions.

The price is $500 shipped in the lower 48.

Thanks!

I could not figure out how to include pictures here, but I am happy to email pictures to any interested party.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.