Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe it is a Zero Gravity screen. The fairings are not in perfect condition, but they are in good condition. They'd be perfect for any race application.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Minor scratches that could be taken out with some polishing. Seems like the owner who had it before me had a number card on there and removed the old adhesive with some light sanding on the screen. However, I am not parting the screen from the rest of the fairing parts.

Thanks.

-Don

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was referring the screen
Minor scratches that could be taken out with some polishing. Seems like the owner who had it before me had a number card on there and removed the old adhesive with some light sanding on the screen. However, I am not parting the screen from the rest of the fairing parts.

Thanks.

-Don
Oops, just realized that I was thinking of the wrong screen, since I am also selling another screen that's going along with my race fairing set.

The tinted/smoked one in this thread has no scratches on it other than regular wear from cleaning it. It came off of a running bike, and the only reason why it was switched out was to fit a different shaped/bubble screen.

details about the levers?
I do not have any other additional info on the levers. They came with the bike I bought. I ran them for a while, but took them off because I just ended up running stock levers cause I liked the black color more for now.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts